Frequently asked questions
ONE DAY SAMPLE WORK OUT
1A Handstand Hold - 3x10-30s
1B Frog Stance – 3x10s
1C Tucked Front Lever Hold – 3x10s
2A KB 1-Arm Over Head Press 2x8-10
2B Reverse Lunge (Goblet or Racked) 3x8-12
3 BB Front Squat 2x10
OR KB Goblet Squats
4A Goblet/Rack Squats 2x5-10
4B Hindu Push Up 2xAMAP
5A Partial Turkish Get Up 2x3
5B KB Halo 2x10
1. Kettlebells (Small set or one set) (For more info see "Kettlebell Weights Recommendation")
1. Pull Up Bar and/or Gymnastics rings
2. Rubber Tube Bands
3. Speed Ladder
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PLACE MY ORDER?
1. Place Your Order and Receive Welcome E-mail From TrainHeroic
2. Download TrainHeroic App from the App Store
3. DONE - Get after it like a Greek Hero!
KETTLEBELL WEIGHT RECOMMENDATION
Choose a weight that you can press between 12 - 15 reps.
Beginner woman: 8-10 kg
Beginner man: 12-16 kg
Intermediate woman: 12-16kg
Intermediate man: 16-22kg
Advanced woman: 16-20kg
Advanced man: 20-24kg
Elite athlete: 24-32kg+
WHEN TO INCREASE KETTLEBELL WEIGHT
As a rule of thumb, you want the weight to be challenging, but you don’t want the weight to break form. So, if you are progressing through the program with ease, you may consider increasing your weight by 2-4 kg. If you have heavier bells available, you can incorporate them during the strength portion.
COMPETITION VS. REGULAR KETTLEBELLS
Any Kettlebell will work for this program. I prefer to use Competition style bells where the dimensions of the bell remain the same no matter the weight because this makes learning techniques easier. This is because the size of the bell and handle are the same no matter the weight, making progressing techniques and lifting heavier weight easier to transition into.
OPTIONAL BARBELL EXERCISES
We program one barbell exercise per day, that is optional, for those who like to lift heavy.
2. Back Squat
3. Front Squat
The goal is to get after it with intention, focus and delberate execution! This is your sacred time. Treat it with respect. As a high performer, time is your greatest asset, don't waste it, get after it.
When workoing out:
- Silence (Train to become the master of your mind)
- Music (Custom built playlist, you can find below "Music Playlist")
- Scroll social
- Chat it up with friends
- Take a phone call
- Check your e-mail
- Listen to podcast or audiobooks - There is another time place for that
1. All Supersets and Exercises - 30 sec.
2. Strenght (One Set Only) for Kettlebell and Barbell - 1 min.